Face Yoga: 7 exercises to reduce wrinkles and lose weight. The facial muscles begin to weaken with age. But, before resorting to any expensive cosmetic procedures, botoxes, chemical peels and wrinkle remedies, you can consider the possibility of performing some yoga exercises for the face. This will give you long-term results, naturally.
Doing facial yoga or facial exercises is a natural way to make your face look younger by toning your muscles. Facial yoga helps to make your jaw more visible, helps to remove excess fat on your face and strengthen your cheekbones.
These exercises are very easy to perform and help reduce wrinkles, so your face will look younger. Face Yoga: 7 Simple Face Exercises:
1. Buddha’s face
Another exercise for your face is called the “Buddha Face.” This exercise works the same way as rebooting a computer or laptop.
This means that you are encouraging your face to smile, rather than frown or grimace, which many people do without even realizing it. This further contributes to the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- 1. Think of the face of the Buddha with his easy calm smile and with his eyes closed.
- 2. Then imagine that it was superimposed on your face, while at the same time matching its facial expression.
2. Make a “Kiss of Heaven ”
This face yoga exercise is one of the easiest poses.
- 1. First sit on a chair with a straight back.
- 2. Slowly lay your head back.
- 3. Your lips should be closed.
- 4. Press your lips as if you are kissing the sky.
- 5. Keep this kiss pose for a few seconds.
- 6. Repeat this procedure at least 10 times.
Do this exercise several times a day. You should feel how this movement helps to stretch the lower jaw and neck.
3. Hard cheeks
This face yoga exercise is quite simple to practice.
This cheek strengthening exercise will help you strengthen your cheek muscles and will not make your cheek look thinner, which contributes to the hollow look that you often see in middle-aged people.
- 1. Take a big breath through your mouth.
- 2. Hold it so that your cheeks are swollen.
- 3. After a few seconds, exhale.
4. The face of the fish
A fish face helps tone and stretch the muscles of the cheek. This will make your cheeks less flabby and your face smoother.
- 1. Smile, pursing your lips.
- 2. Make a fish face by sucking your cheeks into yourself.
- 3. Perform this exercise 5 times to tone and strengthen your lips and cheeks.
5. Puppet Face
Lift the nasal labial fold, also called the “puppet face”, is an exercise that can reduce wrinkles around the mouth.
Round and puffy cheeks are a sign of youthful energy, and by doing this exercise, you will help strengthen your cheek muscles, restore more puffy and younger cheeks without resorting to injectable fillers.
- 1. Smile, showing off your teeth.
- 2. Gently push the fingertips over the folds between the nose and lips.
- 3. Lift these muscles up and hold your fingers, showing little resistance.
6. Say goodbye to crow paws.
This facial exercise works wonders to reduce unwanted wrinkles around the eyes, which are also known as crow’s feet.
- 1. Open your eyes wide, as if you are scared or scared.
- 2. While doing this exercise , pull the skin back with your hands.
7. Stick your tongue out
1. Stick your tongue all the way out.
2. Hold this pose for at least 60 seconds.
3. Repeat 3 times.
Important: all information presented on the Greatpicture website is for INFORMATION only and does not replace consultation, diagnosis or professional medical care. If you have health problems, immediately contact a specialist.